Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Things People Need to Calm Down About and Things People Need to get More Excited About

ok so I was at the dentsit yesterday. And while I was there I was reading an Entertainment magazine. As I was reading I decided that I am just sick of some things. Here is my list of things I am sick of and why I am.

1. Megan Fox-- Oh my God people. She is not that hot. And she admits herself that Transformers in not a movie where she needed to act. She says she hasn't actually done any acting yet. She's too skinny and frankly I'm just tired of hearing how she doesn't want to be compared to Angelina Jolie just becasue they both have tatoos blah blah blah. Go away Megan Fox.

2. The Jonas Brothers--As someone that would like to work with youth someday, I can appreciate that this are actually nice boys. They wear purity rings but don't really talk about it too much That's nice and good. However, this is not the Beatles. They pretty much the 2009 equivalent of Hanson in my mind. And we all know how long they're careers lasted.

3. Robert Patterson-- I'm sorry is this guy actually supposed to be good looking? Pre-teen girls freak the hell out when this guy is around. Personally his interpretation of Edward Cullen creeped me out. Sneaking into a girls bedroom to watch her sleep at night is not cool Mr. Vampire.

4. Debbie Rowe--Frankly this woman disgusts me in every sense of the word. I don't want to hear anything about her anymore.

5. Rhianna--Umbrella had to be one of the most obnoxious songs I've ever heard. Well anything that Fergie sings could probably be a contender. Anyway...Rhianna just kind of irritates me. Its not her fault, but the abuse scandal just got mentioned a few thousand too many times for my tastes.

6. George Cloony--I don't think I've seen him in anything where I walked away and said "man that cloony...what a standup actor". And yet people treat him as though the sun shines out of his every orafice. Calm down people.

7. Project Runway--They have been freaking plugging this show since May and it STILL won't be on for a few more weeks. I'm sick of seeing comericals and waiting. Its not that great to begin with and anticipation can only last so long.

Ok Ok now for the people that I think are underated. People should really get more excited about them because I think they totally deserve it.

1. The cast of Entourage-- These people are funny. Really funny. And they work so well together. Especially Kevin Connoly as Eric Murphy and Jeremy Piven as Ari Gold. And yet I know so little about them. I want to know more!

2. Bridezillas--My hope would be that if this show got really popular, we would get a couple of "where are they now" specials and see how long these couples stay married.

3. Alexis Bledel--ok yes, I am geeky enough to have loved Gilmore Girls. But Alexis also won my heart in the romantic Tuck Everlasting and won my respect for portraying the blue-eyed whore in Sin City. She should be getting more roles and press in my opinion.

4. Flogging Molly--ok I don't know if they are actually underrated or not. I just know that they should be highly rated for their fun rock out music.

5. Adam Sandler--I think he's funny. i love his movies of the 90's and I'd like to see more of them today. They're just fun to watch.

well that's all for now. over and out

hannah

ps my fiance is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment